Monday, August 23, 2010

Blog Candy (Photo added!)

First a big thank you to Debby and Sandy for the lesson on REDWORK..What fun that was. I really enjoyed it. Also don't forget if you are going to be cutting on Saturday for the retreat to let Sandy know if you did not sign up!  Spaces are limited!

Well gals I am sorry to tell you that I have had a little camera malfunction and will not be able to photograph the blog candy until tomorrow. Finally... the much awaited blog candy photo.. sorry it took so long!  Still  do leave a comment here  Have a great day friends!  Keep stitchin'

8 comments:

  1. Hope you get your camera fixed. Want to see the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna B and Rosemary I left some nice comments via email. Thanks for stopping by girls...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too want to express my thanks to Sandy and Debby for the presentation on redwork. Am anxious to get out to buy a hoop, needles and thread and give it a try. See everyone on the 7th.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missed the posts while you were away. Great meeting on the 17th.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope some of the fabric would go well with the animal prints I purchased this summer. We have been on a wild animals of America kick!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look of the blog page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Erika, you may get this twice, I wanted to say thank ou for all you do for RWYS, Your devotional was great last time
    Thank you,
    Cheryl Galindo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the new look!!
    Judy O'Dannel

    ReplyDelete